We are required by law to provide education. The main pieces of legislation that govern this are:
* The Education Act (various years)
* The Education (Pupil Registration) (England) Regulations
* The School Standards and Framework Act 1998
* The School Admissions Regulations 2012
* Children and Families Act 2014
* The Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014
While providing education, we are tasked with the welfare of the children within our care. Part of this is ensuring that we have appropriate contact information for the adults with responsibility for those children.