At Inspiring Futures through Learning (IFtL) we are passionate about our people and it is our people that make us great.
We are a rapidly expanding organisation, established by educationalists, firmly rooted in a system led approach. We have a range of career opportunities available:
Benefits of Joining IFtL
Joining the IFTL family has a large number of benefits, most notably our commitment to supporting our staff through CPD and professional development. Our Teaching School Alliance offers high-quality CPD to help staff and school leaders grow and develop in their careers.
We are committed to providing a wide range of opportunities to all, in a supportive, collaborative and nurturing environment.
Regardless of the role or level, our staff have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the trust to collaborate, network and grow.
As our trust develops, we are dedicated to upholding our supportive, caring approach to our staff. Our family of schools work closely to ensure we work with the same goals, values and ethos.
Our staff are committed to supporting and working for the future generation of Milton Keynes. In addition, we offer a wide range of benefits to our staff which include:
- Employee Benefits portal - Which offers discounts and cash rewards in gyms, shops, cinema, options for health cash plans.
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave - Enhanced 2 weeks full pay after 2 years service
- Employee Assistance Programme - Free telephone counselling for employees and their families
- Tax Free Cycle Scheme
- Eye Tests and glasses vouchers (subject to terms and conditions)
- We follow (as a minimum) Teachers Terms and Conditions
- Graded Pay Scales (Support Staff) – Based on performance management
- CPD, Coaching and Mentoring
- Annual leave (Support Staff Only) - 27 days
- Unpaid Leave (Teachers Only) - 2 days unpaid leave which can be taken during term time
- Life Assurance Scheme (Support Staff Only) - Death benefit of 3x annual salary if in LGPS scheme for support staff
- Pension (Support staff) - As a member of the LGPS you contribute a percentage of your pensionable pay each month and IFTL contribute 19% of monthly salary.
Inspiring Futures through Learning (IFtL) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Support Staff Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in working for Inspiring Futures through Learning.