- This event has passed.
PgTA Update and Briefing meeting
May 11 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
For Heads, Business Managers, and ApprenticesAccessing
Accessing the levy pot for funding, and contracting arrangements for apprenticeships are new to many of us in the partnership and we would therefore like to invite all Heads, Business Managers and Apprentices to a briefing on :
Tuesday 11th May, 9.30am – 10.30am on Teams.
In this briefing, we will share information about :
• How to reserve funding and ‘connect’ with us in the EFSA funding portal
• The commitment statement and activity to be carried out during the summer term between all partners
• The Agreements to be put in place and the purpose of each one
• The enrolment actions and roles of different parties in them
• The subtle but important differences between the PgTA and School Direct Salaried which many of you are familiar with.
Audience – Head Teachers, Business Managers and Apprentices
Free of charge
Please Note this session will be recorded and shared on the Members area