- This event has passed.
Subject Pedagogy Humanities
March 18 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Suitable for Subject leaders and teachers –
A strong understanding of subject pedagogy is crucial for successful teaching and learning across the curriculum. This series of events consider the subject pedagogy and knowledge for each curriculum area highlighted including recommendations for assessment, differentiation and progression across a primary school.
• MfL – 23rd February 1.30pm-4pm
• Humanities – 18th March 1.30pm-4pm (moved from 26th January)
• Science – 13th April 1.30pm-4pm
• Music – 4th May 1.30pm-4pm
• Art – 25th May 1.30pm -4pm
No fee for subscription schools – please see below for non-subscription schools.
Facilitated by MKTSA system leaders The cost of the course for non subscriptions schools: £135 + VAT for a full day course, £75 + VAT for a half day course.
Your school is invoiced after the event.