- This event has passed.
EYFS: Training on how to use EExAT to its full potential – workshops
October 20 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pmFree
No fee for subscription schools – please see below for non-subscription schools.
Participants will have already attended mandatory Early Excellence EExAT training and will have a basic understanding of the EExAT system.
This course includes:
• how the reports can be used effectively to drive planning and interventions
• Using the data to set aspirational targets for children
• Parent participation – top tips
• Creating learning journeys that support quality reporting to parents
• Step by step guides for what to do when
• Sharing of supporting documentation to support the use of EExAT in schools
• Trust wide moderation (IFtL only)
Facilitated by MKTSA system leaders
The cost of the course for non subscriptions schools: £135 + VAT for a full day course, £75 + VAT for a half day course. Your school is invoiced after the event.